From the most complex installations to routine service and maintenance, Brennan Heating and Air Conditioning has the tools, people and products to provide an indoor comfort system that fits your lifestyle and budget.
Industry-trained and certified technicians comprise the technical support department of Brennan Heating and Air Conditioning. Each technician averages over 13 years of experience in heating and cooling system installation and repair. Brennan also employs a number of senior technicians, many of whom boast between 15-20 years of experience in the industry.
Along with their experience, Brennan technicians have also earned several industry certifications which increases their expertise and ability to quickly and confidently resolve the most complicated heating and cooling issues.
Our technician certifications and qualifications include:
- Factory-certified technicians for the following manufacturers:
- American Standard
- A.O. Smith
- Vermont Castings
- EPA certified to handle refrigerants
- City of Seattle gas pipe fitters (journeyman)
- City of Seattle refrigeration fitters (journeyman)
- Washington state certified electrician on staff
- R-410-A-refrigerant certified
- King County Certified in Safe Work Practices (asbestos and lead paint)
Hiring qualified, honest and law-abiding employees is critical to our success. Our pre-employment screening includes criminal background checks on all our employees so we and our customers can be assured that our staff do not have backgrounds that predisposes them to violence or illegal activity.