Below are the top 10 reasons to customize the comfort system on your new home:
1. Trade-in Savings: You get full trade-in value for the standard system, which means you pay less than you would if you purchased your comfort system later.
2. Positive Cash Flow: You can roll the cost into your mortgage at about 5-7% over 30 years - compare that to 17% over 5 years if you decide to upgrade later. And with a high-efficiency system, your monthly savings often exceeds the increase in your mortgage payment.
3. Easier & Less Expensive: It is much easier to customize your system when building rather than later because a retrofit may require costly ductwork and wiring changes. Plus you benefit from ideal, personalized comfort from the day you move in.
4. Resale Value: In a research study funded by the EPA, it was determined that home resale value increases $20 for every $1 reduction in average annual utility bill.
5. Quiet Comfort: Several of our heating and cooling systems are the quietest on the market. In fact, many of our deluxe systems have about the same sound level as a standard refrigerator.
6. Air Quality: You can enjoy cleaner, fresher air with fewer airborne allergens and less dust.
7. Adaptability: You can have comfort that fits your schedule and lifestyle, so each room is at its ideal temperature to maximize comfort and energy savings.
8. Comfortable Humidity Levels: You can increase your indoor comfort, reduce energy costs and improve air quality by maintaining indoor humidity at optimum levels.
9. R-410A: This ozone-friendly refrigerant can help minimize future maintenance and service costs.
10. Comfort: Nothing affects how much you enjoy your time at home more than your comfort system - if you're not comfortable, you're not happy.